Investing In Communities (IIC) turns real estate transactions into philanthropic events. The process is simple:
- Socially conscious consumers use IIC to find participating real estate professionals.*
- Participating professionals have pledged to donate, through IIC, at least 10% of an IIC-related commission to the nonprofit/s that their client selects.
- When a transaction is complete and the professional receives a commission, he/she sends the pledge to IIC.
- IIC distributes the funds to the nonprofit/s the client selects, and it doesn’t cost the client a dime!
Through IIC, consumers support their favorite cause at no personal cost, professionals receive new business, and nonprofits receive free funding. It’s a win-win-win!
In Real Estate, new business costs something. Professionals pay for referrals (15-25% of a commission), lead-generation (easily $400+ a year), or old-fashion advertising (from classifieds on up).
IIC is a nonprofit. We let consumers connect directly to professionals, and let professionals replace the costs above with client-directed philanthropy. IIC is more affordable for professionals, wonderful for clients, and most importantly , good for society. Hardworking nonprofits get funding they badly need, for free.
- Professionals keep more of what they earn
- Consumers feel great about supporting a cause
- Nonprofits get the support they need to make our world better
Visit IIConline.org to learn more or participate, and make your real estate deal make a difference!